Join Datumate for a webinar next week - register here.
For decades the global construction industry has seen productivity stagnation. Digital technologies, drones, and photogrammetry to name a few, are frequently hailed as game-changers. In practice, however, the benefits of implementation are not always realized, nor is the true value gained from digitization.
Join us as we explore what it takes to turn new technologies into enablers that facilitate and increase productivity. How to avoid collecting data for data’s sake? The construction industry needs solutions and thus outputs that positively impact deliverables, improve safety, and enable more accurate cost profiling.
Pell Frischmann’s John Pickworth, Intelligent Transport Systems Director, and Andrew Pidgeon, Global Head of Digital and BIM, will reflect on Highways England's 2020-2025 Delivery Plan, as well as how it can serve as an accelerator for digital solutions.
Our very own Adi Weinberger, VP of Customer Success and Sales at Datumate, will be demonstrating the DatuBIM Construction Data Analytics Platform, showing use cases to boost productivity in highway construction.
Pell Frischmann and Datumate are excited to invite you to a 30-min online Lunch & Learn on September 30, 2020, at 12:30 AM, BST, to discuss common challenges, opportunities, and real benefits DatuBIM brings to the entire project delivery lifecycle.
What this webinar will cover
- Old and new challenges in the UK highway construction sector;
- Why ignoring technologies comes with a price tag;
- Transitioning towards Highway England’s Connected & Autonomous Plant (CAP) roadmap;
- The use of as-built digital representations for progress monitoring; and
- DatuBIM Construction Data Analytics platform: the insights it delivers with use cases for higher efficiency