Email
Mot de passe
Pour plus de facilité, laissez cette case cochée. Sur les appareils partagés, nous vous conseillons de vous déconnecter d'Euroquity à la fin de votre utilisation
Email

Vous allez recevoir un email pour créer un nouveau mot de passe

Localisation

Choisissez votre pays

et votre langue

Bonjour ,

Bienvenue sur votre profil personnel. Votre carte de visite professionnelle présente votre activité principale. Elle sera visible sur EuroQuity.

% complété

%

medal 1
Ce profil est validé par 1 label.

Company

LIGHTHEAT P.C.

LIGHTHEAT P.C._logo
7
EQ SCORE

L'EQ Score indique l'activité et l'attractivité de l'entreprise sur la plateforme : complétude du profil, actualités, likes, follows, appartenance à un ou plusieurs labels ou communautés, nombre de membres de son réseau, etc.

Municipality Of Athens, ATTIKI, Greece

Send a message

Anglais

LIGHTHEAT P.C.

Anglais

In  LIGHTHEAT we turn the  SUNLIGHT into HEAT.

In order to substitute fossil fuels and electricity, we use for Heating & Cooling our buildings and factories, with THERMAL SOLAR ENERGY.

And we do this because 50% of the total energy consumed in Europe, is used for the generation of heat for either domestic or industrial purposes.

This is as much as the energy we use for transportation and electricity together and yet there is no significant renewable...

See more

In  LIGHTHEAT we turn the  SUNLIGHT into HEAT.

In order to substitute fossil fuels and electricity, we use for Heating & Cooling our buildings and factories, with THERMAL SOLAR ENERGY.

And we do this because 50% of the total energy consumed in Europe, is used for the generation of heat for either domestic or industrial purposes.

This is as much as the energy we use for transportation and electricity together and yet there is no significant renewable solution for it.

The  European Renewable Energy Council describe it, as a “Sleeping Giant”.

We have developed two solutions for this market the

Robotic Concentrated Solar Thermal collector LIGHTHOUSE

that uses Fresnel lenses and point focus in order to  collect solar energy,

 in the form of high-temperature thermal energy and substitute the fuels and electricity we use for Heating & Cooling in buildings at the local level,

 and the Smart Thermostat Caloric for wet heating systems.

Both projects have been granted the SME INSTRUMENT Phase I.

All the development has been based on the team’s  Scientific, Technical and Financial resources, with no external funding except the two HORIZON2020  Grants.

LIGHTHOUSE SOLAR COLLECTOR is at Technology Readiness Level of 6 (full-scale prototype tested). Its commercialization cost is secured by 60% of the funding of the Seal of Excellence (HORIZON2020 SEM INSTRUMENT Phase II) that is secured from Greek-European funds and we are looking for investors to cover part of the rest 40%. 

  • 2

    Like

Our latest news

Team member(s)

Your request has been sent
Join this organization
Your request has been sent

Our network

Your request has been sent
Join this network
Your message has been sent

Certifications

EIPP
The European Investment Project Portal (EIPP) is the EU's online matchmaking platform, providing greater visibility to EU investment opportunities. The EIPP and EuroQuity have established a partnership to join forces and put growth companies in contact with development partners, particularly investors.
34 Entities

Communities

Our history

Start in GRANT SECURED

  • GRANT SECURED

    The Seal of Ecxellence for the commercialization of LSC will be funded from Greek-European funds!

to be continued ...