7

Logo

Flexfin

Bank | Greece
1

followers

Primary tabs

About your organization / profile

Flexfin (www.flexfin.eu)  is a modern factoring company regulated by the Bank of Greece. We help our clients via an online platform with their short-term cash flow needs by providing invoice finance, while we also assist with cash collection and invoice reconciliation. We service clients in Greece and Cyprus irrespective of industry sector, legal form, company size or type of product sold.

 

Flexfin operates an online platform on which our clients can manage their accounts, request financing and take action quickly and easily from the comfort of their place of business, without having to ever visit our offices. Our customers can choose when and what they would like to finance, with no invoice being too small, while we take care of cheque collections and monthly ledger reconciliation. We typically provide 80% of the value of any financed invoice, including VAT, upfront and the remaining 20% minus our fees at the invoice repayment date. This enables our customers to pay their suppliers, their operating costs, their tax obligations etc. without having to wait until their clients repay them, months after having delivered their goods or rendered their services.

Network (0)

There are no organizations in the network.

Recent activity

You are not connected

A certain number of contents are hidden from you and you do not benefit from the linking functionalities.

Log in or register to access to the entire contents and functionnalities. Subscription is quick and free.