InnoAgora powered by HDB is a dynamic e-community that aims to offer international growth and matchmaking opportunities to selected Greek enterprises, by creating channels of communication with potential investors and other partners. The goal of the community is to establish the digital place, a modern version of “Agora” that was the principal space for matchmaking in ancient Greece and become the point of reference for Greek enterprises coming from different sectors, investors, and support mechanisms to collaborate, exchange knowledge and create synergies.
Goals and Objectives
Members of the community can expect InnoAgora to:
- be an enterprise-to-investor matchmaking place.
- provide members with access to a wide range of resources and tools to help with their export orientation.
- connect with other relevant e-communities inside EuroQuity.
- offer online events, providing learning and growth opportunities.
- mobilise enterprises to create international synergies and partnerships.
- facilitate networking, knowledge exchange and links to relevant accelerators, incubators, clusters and business networks.
InnoAgora is powered by HDB - Hellenic Development Bank. The main mission of HDB is to support micro, small and medium enterprises by facilitating their access to funding sources.
To learn more about HDB please visit our website https://hdb.gr/en/.